Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Happy New Year

Hello to 2012 and I can't believe it is mid January already. With the new year brings new year resolutions and I wonder how many of us actually stick to them? I am choosing to treat my new year resolution more like a 'to do list' - maybe the pressure won't be as bad! So on my "to do list" for this year, I must make a big effort to get onto my blogging more often. Yippee, I can tick that off my list because here I am blogging; just wish I was a bit better at it.


I have already started the year with my first wedding of cookies as favours and they went all the way to South Australia, so as I have not heard anything about how well they travelled I can only assume that they made it OK - not a good thing to assume things though!

No comments:

Post a Comment